Saturday, September 20, 2008


Castle of the Sułkowski
Prezydent Hotel
Train Station (Bielsko-Biała Główna) from 1888
Jewish Cemetery founded in 1849
Theater built in 1890
St. Nicholas' Cathedral from 1447 and rebuilt in 1909 - 1910
House of Frogs, an Art Nouveau mansion
The Bielsko Biala Gallery of Art, galeria BWA
Weaver's House, Dom Tkacza, reconstructed workshop of a draper